jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

NEW OBSSESION: SUE WONG DRESSES



Hi, beauties!!!
I have to admit I LOVE WEDDING TV SHOWS!!! I love to see the evolution of the process, the expectations of the bride, the dresses, the decorations, all the decisions about the ceremony, the place, the food, the shoes, make-up, family...
For me the best part is to see the groom crying the first time he sees the bride!!!! Soooo lovely!!!
For people who know me doesn't make much sense, since I am not a very romantic girl (and getting married is not in my plans in the very next future) BUT,  I'm praying for one of my best friends getting married soon so I can help and organize and live such a wonderful moment with the people I love XD

In Spain weddings used to be very VERY traditional, but since civil unions are getting more popular and same-sex marriage has been legal since 2005 (FINALLY!!!), now we can find very different types of celebrations and this means... SO MANY DIFFERENT OPTIONS AND DRESSES TO WEAR!!

NOW, this comes because watching one episode of David Tutera TV Show on Divinity I rediscovered Sue Wong!!! Yes, I wrote REdiscovered because I had seen some of her creations in magazines and red carpets, but when I saw HER (yes HER) surrounded by so many beautiful dresses... I could not think about anything else for days!!!

Here you have my favorites!!! (You can find them here and shop online in Bloomingdale's)
Oh, for sure I will post more about weddings, you can always email me and ask, comment or suggest anything you like!!!
---

Hola guap@s!!
Lo admito, ME ENCANTAN LOS PROGRAMAS DE BODAS!!! Me encanta ver como evoluciona la idea, lo que espera la novia, los vestidos, la decoración, las decisiones sobre la ceremonia, el banquete, los zapatos, maquillaje, la familia...
Pero lo que más me gusta son los novios que rompen a llorar en el altar!!
Me parecen taaaaaaan monos!!!!
La gente que me conoce alucinará, ya que no soy una romanticona (y casarme no está en mis planes a corto plazo) PERO admito que estoy deseando que se case ya alguna de mis mejores amigas para organizar y decidir y PASARLO GENIAL!!!

Todo esto viene porque estaba viendo un capítulo del programa de David Tutera en Divinity y redescubrí a Sue Wong!!! Y digo redescubrir porque ya habia visto antes vestidos suyos en revistas y alfombras rojas, pero cuando la ví a ella (que me pareció una señora alucinante) rodeada de tantos vestidos suyos, no he podido pensar en otra cosa durante días!!!

Aqui os dejo mis preferidos, podéis encontrarlos en su página web.
Y ya os digo que pronto caerá otro post de bodorrios, no dudéis en escribirme con preguntas, comentarios o sugerencias!!!

Collection 2013


Sue Wong (¡Fantástica!)










ME-EN-CAN-TA






Have fun!!!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario